The New Way to Multiplex...From the Original Luminex Leaders
MILLIPLEX Multi-Analyte Profiling (MAP) is a combination of the original and most trusted brands in multiplexing—Beadlyte and LINCOplex.
At Millipore, our goal is to continually create new and better tools to help you advance your work. MILLIPLEX MAP is an important first step. And it’s just the beginning. We invite you to explore the following links:
|The MILLIPLEX MAP ONLINE ORDERING SYSTEM is now fully automated.|
...Faster results & greater accuracy...MILLIPLEX MAP is the latest product from the world’s first multiplex leaders. We were there to help validate Luminex as the standard of multiplexing and now we’ve pooled our thinking toward an even greater goal: to use the full resources of Millipore to push industry standards even further, creating new and better tools to help our customers advance their work. Using the Luminex xMAP technology, MILLIPLEX MAPoffers the broadest selection of multiplex kits and reagents in key therapeutic areas including metabolic diseases (diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular), inflammation, immunology and oncology, as well as cell signaling and isotyping panels.
MILLIPLEX MAP assays are exhaustively tested for sensitivity, specificity, reproducibility and wide dynamic range. Developed by the original application scientists who have extensive experience with both extracellular and intracellular multiplex applications, Millipore consequently provides an unparalleled level of peer support—scientists working with scientists—to provide you with the quality tools and services you need to do your best work.
Millipore is a Luminex partner, providing you access to the powerful Luminex xMAP instrumentation and easy-to-use xPONENT software to help you manage and track all of your multiplex assays, allowing you to spend less time running your assays and more time advancing your research.
Key MILLIPLEX MAP Features Include:
- The broadest selection of analytes across a wide range of disease states, including metabolic disease, inflammation, autoimmune disease, immunology and oncology
- All the components and reagents you need to simultaneously detect multiple analytes in a small sample size (5-50 µL)—all in a single kit, using a single catalog number
- The ability to select a pre-mixed kit or choose analytes from a qualified panel to design a custom kit
- Quality Controls provided to qualify assay performance
- Analytically validated panels that yield consistent analyte profiles irrespective of plex size
- Standardized and fixed Standard Curve ranges to ensure lot-to-lot consistency
- Consistent standard concentrations across all analytes making data analysis easier
- Environmentally friendly packaging: our boxes are made from 100% recycled material and are 100% recyclable
Millipore was built to provide the first-ever, end-to-end workflow solution for discovery and development. Here, best-in-class products, services and partnerships come together, creating a continuity of knowledge available nowhere else and a new vision for the future as we work side-by-side to unravel the mysteries of disease. MILLIPLEX MAP is one more way we advance—together.